12 November 2015 Category: News
The Telemarketing Company is pleased to announce its re-accreditation to Investors in People, the internationally recognised standard for excellence in people plans.
Following interviews with staff from all departments, the assessor’s report provided insight on key areas including learning and development, reward and recognition, leadership and management, recruitment and retention.
Highlights from the report include:
- The induction for new people and those moving roles was described as excellent.
- There is a great sense of team work across all areas of the company.
- Managers were described as open, friendly, approachable, relaxed and business focused, providing flexibility and support for personal issues where needed.
- Clear strategies and plans are in place relating to learning and development.
- The company has an ongoing programme to train all agents to industry standards - the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) or Interview Quality Control Scheme (IQCS) - depending on their area of expertise.
- The company has a commitment to provide career development for people at all levels through organic growth.
Following re-accreditation, immediate priorities include:
- The introduction of a suite of bite size training courses open to all employees to develop new skills.
- The introduction of a company wide internal communications strategy.
- Review and update of HR people processes.
Wendy Nobbs, Learning and Development Manager explained,
“The IIP Accreditation reflects our total commitment to best practice in leading, supporting and managing people.
Our plans for the future are to complete a self assessment against the new IIP framework which is being launched in 2016, identify our aspirations within the new framework and progress our plans for further accreditation.”